Friday, October 29, 2010

My First Blog

For my first blog, I thought I would introduce one of my special cards...


To create this was all art... much painting and stamping...

Things I used: 
Stamps from: Inkadinkado, Stampscapes inc., Stampabilities
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick & Aged Mahogany 
Memento - Londaon Fog (Grey)
Thin Tipped black Pen
White Water Color   

First I painted a butterfly, then inked the card in gery
Stamped it with 3 different stamps
Then using a black thin tipped pen i designed the vintage flower design
Using a thin paint brush and white water color design another on top
Keeping one hand secure with another brush on bottom of the other (this holding the white water color) drizzle the ink in any way you feel (pl. ensure you don't have any thing on your work table... this is really messy)
To finish up embellish the center with the beautify butterfly
A little Close up


No comments:

Post a Comment