Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What Am I Known For?

the challenge for the week from Simon Says Stamp and Show is, i think my favourite as of yet!!! the challenge as you must already know is What are you know for? and it was easy as i'm best known for my play with a variety of COLOURS!!! Especially, BRIGHT colours!!!

i love so many colours so much that if someone ask me what is your favourite colour, i don't think i'll be able to answer… colours make the world we live in a better place… because of colours we can see the most amazing things in the world or in the universe…

here's a creation that shows off  what i'm thinking…. 



Hope you enjoy!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your piece! I totally agree with you about color...the more of it, the better! :) Your background is so pretty. Love the oranges and yellows. The blue flowers....BAM! They really pop against the orangeish background. Love it! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again AJ! I just left a comment on your blog about this beautiful, colorful piece and then I find such a nice comment from you left on my blog! THANK YOU so much for your kindness. You totally made my day! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ! Wow...thanks so much for your very sweet comment you left on my blog this morning! It's not even 7am here yet but you're already made my whole day! I truly mean that! Thank you so much. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete