Friday, March 29, 2013

Challenge: Quotable

Hey all, It been a great week and i want to show off something very special… this creation perfectly coincided with this weeks challenge from Simon Says Stamp and Show: Quotable and i'm extremely happy with the out come…


the story: a friend fell in love with this guy, they dated for a year… but both of their families really didn't like them dating… and when the guy proposed, there was huge argument among the family… so… this got dragged on for a while, until these love birds quit and decided to give up on their love… to stay away from each other… couple of months later in to the struggle, they couldn't do it… they decided to talk to their families again… slowly turn them around… after more than 2 years of convincing, the families agreed to their marriage… 

so with the blessings of their families these two love birds got married….

this is why i thought to add this little quote… "love conquered for a blissful wedded life" appropriate, don't you think… 

the creation: i wanted to do something special for these two, as they are special people… so instead of just putting a heart on to the card.. i did a little embossed heart with UTE clear powder and some gold dusting right when it was hot… on top i stamped with a scrip writing… 

here is a close up!!


hope you enjoy this...

2 comments:

  1. Hi AJ. First, let me thank you for your very sweet comment that you left on my blog about my Simon Says Stamp quote piece for this week and also for the Ranger steampunk tag. Your comments made me feel so good! It's so nice to know that your art is appreciated, isn't it? I think you and I must be in sync as to what our creative eyes find pleasurable. :) I'm glad because you always build me up and inspire me to keep creating. :) I really like your card. What a great story behind it! Your sentiment is PERFECT and I like the use of the vellum. I love your UTEE heart! That looks amazing! Great job! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, AJ. Your comment you left on my blog made me laugh out loud! Thanks so much for making me smile this morning already! :) I loved your comment about the Santa plane. So sweet of you! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete